Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Need entertainment

It has come. That time of the summer break when you have play all the game you have, read all the comic book you have, watch all the TV program you like and nothing new is coming up yet. The only thing different now is beside the insufficient of entertainment is the new load of what you call summer school even though you don't have a three-months summer break.
Yesterday I watch the movie I've been waiting for and there is nothing I want to watch coming up. I still have a game I haven't play on my computer but I know I'm in no mood to play it. Shouldn't have let Restaurant City distract me from it. I have read a lot of comic book but they are all old one. I even finish my collection of Donald & Friend, Tin Tin, Smurf, Spirou and Fantasio. And I'm run out of comic book. I have reread a lot of novel I have finish all the book of Jack London I have, a couple of Jules Verne, and of course Jane Austin. I also swept through Nam Cao and Vu Trong Phung and a couple more books and that is all I feel interest in right now. I 've been spending a lot of time with the TV and overdose on CSI and Disney Channel so no more of them. And after doing all of that, I still got a few week of semester break which I don't know how to use.
The best solution will be go to the bookstore and pick out some book but that would require finding out which one worst reading and I'm not in the mood for it at all. I'm considering buying the novel Demon and Angel. This time I'm doing it backward: watch the movie before read the novel. I've never done it before and curious would I found the book better or the movie better. But I'm too lazy to go to the bookstore so I guess that plan would be delay. A more convinient solution is go though the other part of my novel collection which consist of more difficult novel. I have one particula book in mind: Papillon. The book has been there forever and for some reason I still haven't read it. I'm just affaird it would require a lot of thinking and emotion which I'm not sure I have right now. Or I can reread Roots or Godfather. Good novel and easy to understand. Or read Old man and the sea once more to see if I can finally love it. I remember I really don't like that book the first time I read it but it must be 10 years ago. I think I change a lot since then.
Anyway I'm in serious need to find new entertainment.

No comments: